We highly recommend that our customers inspect all packages carefully immediately upon receipt and note any damage on the Bill of Lading from the freight carrier. Broken straps or cut/crushed cardboard could mean missing or broken pieces. You must note any damage on the carriers paperwork or you will be responsible to file a claim with the carrier.
This is for your protection!
- Problem Solver is not responsible for customers who have ordered the wrong parts
- No merchandise will be accepted for exchange or credit without our expressed written consent and return authorization code (RMA) prior to the return of goods
- Returns must be made within 25 days of receipt of goods
- Standard restocking fee for all returned product is 25% of the purchase price
- All returned items are subject to factory inspection to determine that goods are in original condition, unused, and unopened condition
- There is no refund on special handling charges, original shipping and insurance charges
- All freight charges on returned merchandise must be prepaid
- There is no refund or returns for custom fabricated products
How To Contact Us
The Problem Solver staff is ready to help answer any questions or concerns that you might have.