We understand that our customers appreciate fast delivery at a reasonable cost, so we make every effort to keep your shipping costs low while offering timely and reliable delivery.
Our preferred carriers are USPS and UPS
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii and all United States territories and possessions will be shipped via USPS Priority.
- Expedited UPS Air Shipping options available and most items please call 800-286-5471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Custom Cut File Bars only qualify for Next Day Service when received by 10:00 a.m. EST (a $15.00 rush order charge will be added).
- All international packages will be sent International Priority Mail via United States Postal Service. APO/FBO addresses qualify for International shipping charges. We will charge you the actual shipping charges plus a $5.00 per box processing & handling fee.
- The customer assumes responsibility for all customs and duty charges as well as any other applicable fees or taxes (VAT) as required. If you prefer that Problem Solver pre-pay all customs, taxes and duties, you will be billed a second time with those actual charges as they become available to us.
- We can arrange to use a customer’s UPS Account number if that is requested. When doing so, however, a standard processing and handling fee of $6.95 would apply.
- Metro Products ship via F.O.B from PA or TN warehouse and are subject to different shipping & handling guidelines then outlined here.
We highly recommend that our customers inspect all packages carefully immediately upon receipt and note any damage on the Bill of Lading from the freight carrier. Broken straps or cut/crushed cardboard could mean missing or broken pieces. You must note any damage on the carriers paperwork or you will be responsible to file a claim with the carrier.
This is for your protection!
How To Contact Us
The Problem Solver staff is ready to help answer any questions or concerns that you might have.